Hand-Over Project Manager at Orange
About the role:
- Handling incremental Transversal activities and service improvement plans for designated customers internally and externally as required
- Manages handover to operations for XL accounts for customized services.
- Initiates and maintains service Improvement plans without prior or planned request internally or externally based on internal data analysis of customer performance activity and handover status.
- Creates Think tanks and focus groups for enhancements on Services, products, customers and Teams enhancing the handover and engagement activity transversally enhancing Handover To operations quality and efficiency on processes and teams engagement
- Interfaces with management on major Customer Programs enhancements with distinguished gap analysis and clear resolution roadmap
- Interfaces heavily with Customer Service Managers (CSMs), Business Operations Managers (BOMs), operational Teams, Voice Service Managers (VSMs, Service Lifecycle Managers (SLMs), Global Process Owners (GPOs) and Engineering
- A focal ESC representative to quality assurance and continuous process improvement on Programs and Engagement levels for B2G Solutions from Build to Run and continuous run integrated governance.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a multinational environment
- Successful Candidates’ expertise should combine Operations, Project Management and Lean practices
- Basic Voice services knowledge is highly desired
- Clear and Effective Communication Skills is a MUST
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills and paying attention to detail
- Project Management Experience is a must. PMP , Pmgp certification Preferred
- Operations Management and hands on Experience is a must
- Awareness of Agility Practices (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, etc..)
- Conduct needs assessment through demonstrated brainstorming techniques and analytical skills
- Ability to create comprehensive and coherent documents and presentations
- Ability to Improve procedures for project management
- Ability to Improve procedures for Operations Management
- Ability to Conduct Service improvements on various voice technologies. Previous Technical experience preferred but not a must
- Clear understanding of Business Strategy, objectives Planning and management
- Ability to communicate on a multi-layer business model
- Customer facing skills
- Excellent English language written and Verbal
- MBA is a plus
- Speaking French is a plus
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Employer Type Multinational Company
January 8, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - February 12, 2021 @ 10:00 pm EET