Head of Environmental Sustainability at Orange
Location: Nasr City
- Develop full strategy to enhance Orange’s image in terms of health and environmental compliance especially with local governmental bodies [NTRA and concerned ministries]
- Responsible for recurrent site inspection and radiation measurement program as dictated by local rules and regulations.
- Coordinate and resolve with ministries of Telecommunications, Health and Environmental affairs issues of site protocol, deployment best practices and compliance to rules and regulations.
- Maintain company ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications. Develop approaches to continually improve environmental and occupational health management systems.
- Develop plan to communicate updated and correct mobile network health information both internally [to employees] and externally [public bodies, NGO, and local government]
- Oversee the resolution of high profile and key environmental concerns that may impact the image of Orange.
- Ensure Orange is well represented in major national and international events and conferences addressing health and environmental issues.
- Coordinate and liaise with shareholder with shareholder companies to ensure Orange is in line with general health and environmental policies.
- Lead, coach and develop the team of health and environmental affairs department.
- Bachelors degree in engineering or related sciences.
- Minimum 15 years experience.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Arabic and English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite or equivalent applications.
- Presentation skills and ability to conduct research work.
- Knowledge of Database processes and archiving
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
October 25 @ 5:00 pm - October 27 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 1, 2019 @ 8:00 am - April 15, 2020 @ 5:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 10:00 am - December 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 2, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - January 4, 2020 @ 10:00 pm EET