Head Of High Value Segment at Orange
About the role
Planning, Organizing and Budgeting
- Set strategic directions to be followed in annually developed departmental plans and business objectives for the department while ensuring alignment with company strategy.
- Accountable on the implementation of the annual functional plan.
- Evaluate and authorize all department standards, policies and procedures.
- Direct accountability for the revenue growth of the Postpaid, Hybrid & Youth segments
- Direct accountability for subscribers base growth of the Postpaid, Hybrid & Youth segments
- Direct accountability for their retention activities, churn rate, customer satisfaction and NPS
- Responsible for developing and following through with the implementation of clear strategies and marketing plans to ensure profitable growth of the segments’ revenues and subscriber base.
- Set the strategic directions for the segments within scope to be followed in developing the marketing plans and business targets for the segments
- Responsible for leading the segments teams and participating in developing the marketing plans for the 3 segments
- Responsible for leading the segment teams towards designing the most competitive products, services and promotions to achieve OEG’s KPIs for the Postpaid, Hybrid & Youth segments
- Develop tactical offers to increase market share in the High Value segment, including offers targeting competitors’ high value customer base
- Design and implement well defined acquisition offers to ensure relatively high ARPU of newly acquired customers and thereby best ROI
- Design and implement well defined retention offers to preserve revenues and maintain the ARPU of customers at risk of churning and thereby insure best ROI
- Design the customer lifecycle and insuring a smooth end-to-end customer experience, and customer satisfaction at all touchpoints.
- Manage the customer experience design process for streamlining the customer journey and enhancing retention processes, as well as developing retention offers and overseeing direct retention activities.
- Engage and animate the base through several targeted promotions
- Align with the sales and distribution teams to develop clear and efficient distribution, commissioning, and coverage schemes to ensure best implementation of the above tasks
- Work closely with the channel marketing team to ensure best visibility of products and promotions as well as animation in channel
- Develop and follow through with the implementation of clear well defined migration strategies to secure ARPU stabilization and value creation.
- Drive the team to monitor and maintain awareness of competition updates and activities
- Lead and manage the High Value attack process, with the aim of acquiring high value customers from competition
- Harmonize efforts between different commercial departments and divisions to ensure set targets and levels are met
- Work with the communication team towards development of clear guidelines for the overall brand strategy serving the segments’ under the scope of responsibility
- Working with the research team to design consumer research that gives clear guidelines on the target customers’ habits and attitudes as well as perception and need gaps. Outcome is to be used to help develop targeted propositions
- Direct technological resources towards designing propositions that help cater for optimum network utilization as well as capitalize on new convergence opportunities
- Interview and select direct reports and validate hiring decisions for the department.
- Provide coaching and request needed training for direct reports ensuring continuous individual development.
- Ensure a healthy working environment for the department employees through focusing on team building and motivation initiatives.
- Conduct regular performance and competency evaluations for direct reports while delivering constant constructive feedback for higher achievements and further development.
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university in one of the following fields: Business Marketing, Economics
- A minimum of 10 years experience in marketing
- A minimum of 7 years experience in the telecommunication sector.
- Strong knowledge of marketing fundamentals & strategic thought process.
- Project management skills.
- Customer Oriented
- Strong planning and organizational background
- Good strategic thinking based knowledge in marketing
- Strong financial & budgeting skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiations skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrate ability to achieve set results
- Ability to work under pressure
- High ability to transfer knowledge
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Tools
- Operational knowledge of PC, Office software.
- Effective managerial skills.
- Planning & strategic thought process.
- Knowledge of Egyptian market.
- Ability to work within a multi cultural environment.
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High teamwork skills
- Problem solving skills
- High analytical skills
- Fluency in Arabic and English is a must.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Heliopolis & Nasr City
- Employer Type Multinational Company
January 8, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - February 12, 2021 @ 10:00 pm EET