Head Of Marketing, Home & Triple Play at Orange
About the role
- Plan and execute the Home segment marketing strategy according to the overall company’s objectives.
- Strategic management and development of the Home products portfolio, offerings & lifecycle management .
- Lead the budgeting, business/roadmap planning and resource allocation for the Home Segment.
- Be product owner throughout the life cycle. Conduct short-long terms product planning to determine product life-cycle decisions, ensure consistency with overall marketing and corporate strategy .
- Initiate customer insight and market research to support the business objectives.
- Lead requirements and approve the briefs for the market research projects.
- Generate the yearly customer insight requirements plan (market researches, mystery shopping, customer experience measurements, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Market Analysis: assess market and customer dynamics and incorporate into offer development and lifecycle activities.
- Develop and implement the Home Segment business plan & yearly activity roadmap.
- Responsible for subscriber target , acquisition and revenue for the entire segment with a full P&L ownership.
- Lead (plan, execute, follow up) the team towards achievement of Home Segment Business Plan goals (including financial contribution).
- Manage ARPU development through strategies and tactics built on and using segmented offerings, penetration, usage, ,bundling, pricing, etc.
- Use Customer Segmentation for Home Segment as per customer value segmentation, Customer behavioral segmentation, Customer life cycle segmentation & Customer Value migration.
- Develop compelling positioning and value proposition and selling tools. This can be for acquiring new customers, as well for existing base to enhance revenue. Develop business plans and product positioning in the marketplace.
- Plan & execute business cases for any new product/service or promos based on the roadmap .
- Set the scope & objective for the segment , schedule and financial terms of segment- related activities with the purpose to secure necessary operational involvement and resources from that particular function.
- Accountable for revenue attainment and profitability and success of product or group of products through development and execution of comprehensive marketing plan.
- Existing base revenue enhancement by identifying opportunities or by solving gaps with segmented promotion approach and thus running the campaigns all over the year. Campaign management & Campaign measurement with test & Control.
- Drive device & technology strategy as per segment objectives & needs.
- Interact and set business requirements for third party suppliers, vendors or partners.
- Set the pricing strategy and positioning for Home Segment offerings.
- Align with pricing team for the right pricing tactics and actions in order to deliver the business objectives. In addition, align pricing with the other segments and overall pricing strategies.
- Lead and approve business cases for new product launches. Lead and approve product concept documents for the development team for technical implementation.
- Set direction and approve the marcom briefs & media planning for product and promotions launches.
- Collaborate with sales team to plan / execute new offers in the market and to ensure high share of gross adds/profitability.
- Set and approve commissions and incentive systems for the sales department to boost the sales performance.
- Develop post launch analysis and implement the required corrective actions.
- Monitor and report Home segment KPI and status against targets and budget.
- Perform competitive analysis to evaluate product capabilities, pricing, promotion, distribution; analyze how these factors impact market share. Recommend and implement changes required to be competitive.
- Rationalize solution offerings by performing map/gap analysis against current offering and market opportunities.
- Establish requirements to effectively manage and track to a plan of record, including total sales, revenue, churn and contribution.
- Cascade team objectives for each member, in order to set individual goals
- Monitor, regularly, the team members’ activity in order to give support and periodical feedback
- Assess and evaluate the performance of direct reports in order to provide feedback and ensure further development
- Participate in the hiring process to fill vacancies from internal or external sources through interviewing candidates, sending detailed feedback, and selecting most fit for the position.
- Ensure that individual and team’s targets are consistently achieved in an efficient manner in order to meet organization’s objectives
- Retain & develop current team members by encouraging and supporting appropriate development opportunities (coaching, mentoring, empowerment, job rotations, shadowing, etc.)
- Ensure a healthy working environment for the department employees through focusing on team building and motivation initiatives.
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, engineering or a related discipline from a recognized institution.
- MBA is a plus
- Required 12 years of experience based on progression ladder relevant experience in a similar environment
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a senior position in the telecom management.
- 5 years of Segment experience out of this 3+ years of product marketing experience.
- Strong coaching and team building experience.
- Strong knowledge of local market conditions and potential target market/customers.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities
- Strong interpersonal, social, presentation and communication skills
- Strong negotiation and decision making skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to meet changing priorities
- Ability to solve problems and overcome obstacles
- Motivated self-starter, process-oriented with a high attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Ability to perform consistently and well under pressure
- Strong planning and organizational background.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Heliopolis & Nasr City
- Employer Type Multinational Company
January 8, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - February 12, 2021 @ 10:00 pm EET