Head of Seller Services at Amazon – KSA
- Define selection strategy and manage Seller and selection recruiting teams
· Increase business performance for new and existing Sellers
· Raise customer-facing quality bar for our Sellers through education and targeted account management post-launch
· Identify and drive recommendations for pricing opportunities
· Define and own local product and project management activities focused on generating long-term growth and be a key stakeholder for website-wide initiatives.
>> Continuously improve the Seller and Customer experience on Amazon:
· Provide thought leadership and identify opportunities for improving the Seller and Customer experience
· Identify, quantify, pilot, measure and implement scalable solutions
· Interact closely with respective Retail Category teams and central website functions in MENA, EU and US to understand, implement and shape feature, service or program improvements
· Align closely with other departments serving Sellers and Customers (e.g., Seller or Customer Support).
>> Comprehensively manage business performance:
· Own planning, analysis, reporting, performance auditing and putting the respective mechanisms in place
· Create, communicate and audit long-term plans, forecast and resource allocation
· Align goals with relevant stakeholders (e.g. Product Management, Operations).
>> Hire and develop top talent:
· Lead other leaders either through solid or dotted lines
· Hire, coach and promote top talents and create strong followership
· Establish team culture that aligns with the Amazon’s leadership principles
· Build an analytical capability in the team to enable the group to be self-reliant and make recommendations based on data and robust analysis.
- Top University degree, preferably in a business or technical / engineering discipline
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Proven track record in business development at scale covering sales and account management
· Extensive professional experience, ideally in complex and dynamic environment ideally in e-commerce, technology, FMCG, retail or top-management consulting
· Inspiring people manager and leader of leaders: experience in leading (ideally commercial) top-performing teams and managing change
· Strong combination of superior analytical skills, inventive-thought leadership, relentlessly high standards, and bias for action to get things done and remove obstacles
· Strong ability to operate in a matrix environment, collaborate with various stakeholders in different locales and functions effectively, and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
· Excellent written and verbal senior executive communication style.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.