Health and Safety Officer at Integrant
About the Job
- The Health and Safety Officer is responsible for identifying potential dangers, training employees on safety matters, inspecting utilities, developing safety policies, maintaining inventory safe, and reporting to managers.
General Admin Duties
- Will function as a subject matter expert in health and safety matters, providing high level professional advice and guidance.
- Will develop Health and safety documents and information for distribution to office environments.
- Interprets the local regulations, best practices and information gathered from agreement standards and hazard analysis to develop and maintain sound Health, Safety & Environmental Policies, Procedures and Instructional Material.
- Will act as the subject matter expert for high level programs that impact the property.
- Will function as the focal point for all Health and Safety orientation and training development and deployment.
- Will be responsible for the development and deployment of Health and Safety campaigns and communication materials for broad distribution within the organization while working closely with the Communication Department.
- Provides technical guidance on procedures and processes to assure employee safety and compliance with applicable regulations and/or consensus standards.
- Represents Health and Safety in a positive way, encourages safe behavior and incident reductions.
- Other duties are assigned as per the work requirements
- Minimum required Education and years of experience
- Bachelor degree of any discipline.
- 3 – 4 years of practical safety administration experience preferred
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Maadi
- Employer Type Local Company
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET