Hebrew Community Support Representative at Uber
Location: Down Town
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone)
- Be a passionate advocate for riders and drivers while answering any questions that come your way
- Show empathy to frustrated riders and drivers while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences
- Create loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Fluent command of Hebrew is a MUST.
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills in English and Arabic language. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Incredible empathy and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike. You will be an excellent advocate for Uber’s users and are passionate about the community experience.
- Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Natural curiosity. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for creative solutions. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Eloquence. You’re able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
- Passion. You love Uber. You are driven by helping others and being on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
- Agility. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
- A high proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools).
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of inquiries.
- The ability to work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Flexibility. Weekend and weekly evening shifts are required.
- To be an Uber evangelist – you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to ride and partner with Uber.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
October 25 @ 5:00 pm - October 27 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 1, 2019 @ 8:00 am - April 15, 2020 @ 5:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 10:00 am - December 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 2, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - January 4, 2020 @ 10:00 pm EET