HR Business Partner at Amazon
· Work with senior management and the HR team to develop and implement HR plans and solutions.
· Partner w/ business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
· Provide management coaching to front line managers and senior leaders.
· Assess business unit’s HR training needs and conduct 1:1 and group training sessions as appropriate.
· Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
· Partner with the business to lead both annual and mid-year review processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
· Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
· Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
-Master’s Degree/MBA in Human Resources Management or related field is preferred.
-Candidates should have at least 3-4 years of experience in an HR Business Partner role with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
-Experience partnering with business leaders in highly complex and dynamic business setting is required.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Employer Type Multinational Company