HR Business Partner at Lafarge
Location: Sokhna Plant
-Manage the HR activities in Operations and Maintenance Departments in line with Corporate HR policies, procedures, guidelines and processes to enhance internal customer Experience and Strengthen customer intimacy in different HR operational activities.
· Provide responsive, high quality advice supporting managers on all aspects of the human resources function with an emphasis on taking shared responsibility and ownership for decision-making involving people issues
· Drive, influence, advice and support aspects of business improvement initiatives Within the departments in order to improve business efficiency and people Management allowing for flexibility and planned growth.
· Advise managers in the implementation of robust HR processes (recruitment, Promotions, PMS Etc…) and employee relations processes to facilitate shared responsibility for the management of people and ensuring that HR matters are effectively dealt with
· Manage finalizing TR&SP by conducting 1 to 1 interviews with department heads to identify succession planning & technical skills evaluation for key positions.
· Responsible of following up the department restructures, workforce planning with the line managers to ensure the plan is being respected with minimal deviations.
· Manage the update of Job profiles at plant down to shop floor in order to keep the Job profiles updated and ready for survey and recruitment usages.
· Manage analyzing employees’ performance appraisal in order to link it to their Merit increase, bonus pay and development plans.
· Follow up on the recruitment activities at to ensure that vacancies are filled efficiently within the proper time frame.
· Manage the assigned departments organization charts update on monthly basis.
· Overview HR policies & procedures and provide advice to OD department for necessary changes in the HR policies and procedures to facilitate the business Process and make it more efficient.
-Education: Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline, business administration, economics etc…, HR Diploma or MBA is a plus
-Technical Skills: Experience in the different fields of HR, Fluent English, General computer literacy, Strong knowledge of MS Office applications and Report Writing, excellent communications skills, solid experience in Labor Law, result oriented.
-Experience: From 4-6 Years of Experience in various HR functions
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.