HR Manager at Kijamii
Location: New Cairo
• Facilitate recruitment from defining skill needs to build talent pool.
• Determining selection criteria to identify high-potential candidates; sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks.)
• Evaluate and screen potential hires, and assist them through the interview and hiring process.
• Plan interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, presentations and in-person interviews.
• Design job descriptions with department heads to understand each positions expectations.
• Collaborate with hiring managers and design all recruitment plans.
• Prepare job offers.
• Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
• Hire and retain high-performing employees.
• Responsible for all Personnel work and dealing with government authorities, such as labor office, social insurance authorities, and medical insurance and build a strong relationship with them.
• Prepares paperwork required to place employee on payroll with Finance.
• Develop HR monthly reports.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
• Graduate from university / High institutions.
• Preferable having experience in Marketing Field.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments.
• 7 Years` experience.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Startup Company