HSE Supervisor at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution
Location: 6th of October (Abu-Rawash)
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
- 5 to 7 years of experience
- Very good presentation skills
- Very good reporting & analysis experience
- Advanced level of MS office
- Private driver’s license
- Good English
- Provide support to Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, and environmental issues.
- Conduct presentations, orientations and providing safety training courses to employees
liaising with relevant authorities
keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Assist with developing Risk Assessment, HSE plans that comply with company policies and procedures as well as standards requirements.
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all accident investigation reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the HSE Manager for promulgation to the management.
- Manage safety statistic reporting, track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the HSE manager
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Creating analytical reports of safety data
- Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with company policies and safety standards.
- Support all personnel in the development of work place HSE campaigns and good practices.
- Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks as required.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Greater Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company