Human Resources Generalist (HR Generalist) at Beyti
- Assist in the hiring processes
- Coordinate / schedule interviews for the hiring managers
- Screen CVs and conduct the first interview
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Cultivate training and development programs
- Deliver the strategic and operational HR plan for each business supported.
- Provide management support and advice to build leadership capabilities.
- Maintain a strong focus on employee relations, performance management, employee engagement and retention activities, including an understanding of compensation and benefits and development activity.
- Support key HR projects and process improvements.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical capabilities and influence business leaders with data-driven recommendations to improve performance, retention and employee experience
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Dynamic, ability to multi-task
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- Additional HR training will be a plus
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
Human Resources Seniority: Junior (1 to 3 years)
There are no upcoming events at this time.