Hybrid Cloud Services Line Representative at IBM
Your Role and Responsibilities
- The Services Line Representative (SLR) is responsible for developing solutions that address their client’s business needs and delivering client value while supporting IBM business strategies. The SLR is responsible for driving GTS Infrastructure Services signings and “as a Service” revenue across the assigned territory for a particular service line (Hybrid Cloud).
· IS Solution Sales: The Service Line Representative will manage infrastructure solution sales for Hybrid Cloud and work with a team of sales representatives to meet/exceed key business measurements and reporting requirements.
· Quota: Is assigned and responsible for meeting and/or exceeding a discrete revenue, signings and profit sales target assigned by management.
· Customer Strategies: Understands the client’s strategic business objectives and business processes/metrics, including their organization, financial decision-making process and business challenges.
· Opportunity Progression: Responsible for opportunity progression for a specific portfolio of offerings
· Client Relationship: Responsible for client relationship in the selected accounts
· Purchasing Process: Understanding of customer purchasing processes in the territory they are covering
· Account Planning and Coordination: Regularly attends and contributes during team meetings on topics such as planning, execution, etc
· Internal Coordination: Experience in navigating internal processes to secure appropriate approvals on customer engagements
· Opportunity Ownership: Personally responsible for progressing opportunities and/or discrete elements of a specific customer opportunity and recording relevant activity in the sales management systems.
· Technical Solutioning: Proactively engage technical solutioning team to develop commercially attractive and technically robust solutions for customer engagements
· Business Partners and OEM Manufacturers: Proactively engage business partners and OEM manufacturers to provide integrated, complete, and commercially competitive solutions to clients
· Work with Account Representatives: Work closely with account (non-brand) sales representatives and services sales representatives to assess the validity of an opportunity and evaluate IBMs ability to deliver a competitive commercial solution that is aligned with both IBMs and the customer’s strategic objectives.
· Coordinating Team Resources: Should understand and navigate IBM to identify, acquire and coordinate the team of resources required to address client needs
· Non Technical Acumen: Thorough, non-technical understanding of the solutions within the seller’s service line portfolio; thorough business acumen and nuanced understanding of how the solutions can be applied to contribute to client success
· Technical Acumen: Engage in regular calls with Service Line leaders to discuss sales opportunities, understand market responsiveness to IBMs technical solutions, and learn about IBM solutions.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Advantage : Masters or University Degree in any technology or business field such as Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management, or other similar field
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Minimum of 3 years experience in Professional IT services on a client management capacity
· Demonstrated achievement in sales roles
· Superior client communications (written/oral/presentations) and customer relationship management
· Demonstrated achievement in selling (Hybrid Cloud) technical solutions
· Multinational corporate experience
· Navigating business partner relationships
· Engaging OEM manufacturing vendors
· Egypt market experience
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET