IC Design Consultant at Mentor Graphics
Location: Nasr City
• BSc. in Electrical Engineering – Electronics and Communications Dept., grade: very good or higher with honors
• Dynamic profile that is willing to travel 50-80 % of his time to work on customer sites
• Minimum working experience: 0+ years
• Solid knowledge of the IC fabrication flow
• Solid background in Optics
• Knowledge of Tcl/Tk scripting is a very strong asset
• Knowledge in Unix/Linux operating system environments
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Strong team player
• Ability to work under high stress to meet critical deadlines
• High dedication and ability to demonstrate responsibility and ownership of the tasks he is working on
- Build a high level of experience in the usage/customization of Mentor Graphics EDA tools that serve the fields of: Optical lithography, IC fabrication and design for manufacturability.
- Provide onsite and offsite consultancy to FAB/FABLESS customers to help them build advanced Resolution Enhancement Techniques (RET) solutions to fit their production flows.
- Work with marketing and sales divisions to provide technical support to leverage the sales of Mentor Calibre RET tools.
- Interface with Mentor factory to ensure alignment on latest technical updates.
- Build awareness of EDA market, major competitors and Mentor Graphics key and strategic accounts.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Fresh Graduate (0 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
March 1 - March 2
March 8 @ 5:00 pm - March 12 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET