IMS Solution Architect at Vodafone
• 5 to 8 years of experience in Core networks VoLTE/3G/2G inside a mobile operating company.
• Background in mobile network technology (design, implementation, support and roll out of services).
• Track record of solution design in a telecoms environment.
• Ability to develop workable product solutions to address the strategic imperatives of the business.
• To lead the technical assessment and design of mobile network IMS solutions in a consistent way with the department Product Catalogue, strategy and architecture
• Capturing customer/business requirements and analyzing those requirements from a technical feasibility point of view
• Leading and managing virtual technology teams, managing different stakeholders from business, technology, operators during solution design and implementation phases.
• Act as the main technical representative of the project team and competence area to all stakeholders, including the customer and Technology management.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
Information Technology Seniority: Fresh Graduate (0 years)
There are no upcoming events at this time.