Indirect Tax Compliance – Senior Manager at Pwc – UAE
– You will have both a client facing and an internal role, must present well and be capable of clear and concise communication, including explaining VAT laws, regulations and concepts to clients (as well as to your colleagues) who may not understand all the work being undertaken. You will build relationships with client VAT staff and support the local PwC relationship manager with overall tax compliance. You will become the first point of contact for both internal and external clients wanting assistance with their ITX compliance operations regionally.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
– Leading and continue developing the UAE VAT Compliance Team (VCT) and helping with the automation of VAT compliance processes for clients.
– Robust experience in Indirect Tax Compliance practice
– Able to communicate tax, data and technology concepts to non-specialists
– Advocate the use of technology and how it is relevant in compliance phase
– Primary responsibility to oversee end to end VAT compliance requirements for clients across the Middle East region
– Experience with data analytics and using automated and visualisation reporting tools (such as Alteryx ,Power BI, Tableau, and Qlikview) would be a plus
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.