Information Technology (It) Associate Manager at P&G
- As a P&G IT professional, you are a diverse business leader who applies IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your technical mastery will be recognized and rewarded.
- Your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. A career in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of technical expertise and thought leadership.You will start your career in P&G as an IT Associate Manager immediately contributing to P&G’s business by supporting the technology that helps makes our businesses run, managing vendors that enable the company’s business processes or by leading project initiatives that modernize or optimize operational efficiency.
- You will be accountable for regional and eventually global scope for the operation or application you own and will be responsible for continuously improving the efficiency of the IT operation, improving the user experience of our business users and enabling new capabilities to delight and improve our users lives using information technology.
- Recent graduate with a completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in one of the following programs: Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or any relevant major
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Strong IT Mastery
- An individual with a drive and passion to transform how the business runs, using technology
- Would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- Fluency in English
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Fresh Graduate (0 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
February 28 @ 5:00 pm - April 3 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 6 @ 2:00 pm - March 19 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - March 15 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - March 18 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 23 @ 10:00 pm EET