Information Technology (It) Internship at P&G
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, balancing your own time effectively in collaboration with others
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, mentoring & training.
- You will be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
- Juniors or seniors currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree graduating in less than 2 years, with one of the following majors: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information technology or any relevant majors
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Have drive and passion to transform how the business runs
- Capability to develop proficiency in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of strong technical expertise.
- Passion for solving wicked problems through the application of technology such as Cyber Security, AI and Robotics, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Blockchain
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- English proficiency
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Intern
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
February 28 @ 5:00 pm - April 3 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 6 @ 2:00 pm - March 19 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - March 15 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - March 18 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 23 @ 10:00 pm EET