Infrastructure & Government – Infrastructure Finance – Manager at PwC – KSA
– Working closely with a team of junior resources on content creation across various
types of deliverables with senior oversight by Director such as Information.
Memorandums, Financial Models, project risk matrixes, term sheets, feasibility and
concept reports, options analysis, payment structures and senior management
– Undertaking negotiations with clients on engagement related matters and on behalf
of clients on engagements.
– Involvement in business development initiatives, including support to the Director
and Partner in identification of new opportunities, producing content for proposals and
undertaking research into clients, projects, products and industries.
– Developing and maintaining internal and external networks with various
stakeholders such as procurers, regulators and client senior management.
– Coaching junior members of the team on day to day execution activities and more
broadly in career progression within the firm.
– Managing internal deal management requirements such as responsibility for all risk
and compliance checks on clients and securing all internal approvals.
– Support to the Partners / Directors in franchise development and marketing efforts
in social media, thought leadership and sponsored conferences.
– MBA (Finance) from a reputable business school (preferred) or a graduate from a
reputable university with a majors in Finance, Accounting, Banking, Economics or
– CFA charterholder (preferred but not essential).
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience with a Big 4 financial advisory, boutique advisory or
a financial institution such as an investment or commercial bank, private equity fund.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
– An entrepreneurial and commercial minded approach towards execution.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred but not
– Strong MS Office capabilities across PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
– Exposure to team-based work in a high-intensity environment; ability to work
– Desire to succeed in a demanding, creative, and entrepreneurial environment and to
continuously learn and develop business skills.
– Knowledge, interest and experience of the infrastructure and government marketplace.
– Intellectual curiosity with an appetite to learn new skills and markets.
– Ability to grasp complex commercial issues quickly.
– Excellent client-facing communication skills and history of significant client exposure.
– High ambition coupled with the ability to deliver and to work effectively in teams.
– Ability to work accurately under time pressure and manage multiple commitments.
– Enthusiasm for participating in marketing and business development.
– Experience of financial modelling (either developing or reviewing).
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 2 @ 10:00 pm EET
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 7 @ 5:00 pm - February 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - February 25 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 10:00 pm EET