Infrastructure Specialist-System Administration at IBM
Your Role and Responsibilities
-Responsible for installing and configuring WebSphere Application Server (WAS).
– Responsible for installing and configuring WebSphere Plugin.
– Responsible for installing and configuring WebSphere HTTP Server.
– Administering WebSphere.
– Deploying applications.
– Perform L2 problem determination and problem resolution on in scope software
– Perform root cause analysis of in scope software outages
– Responsible for security and certificates management and updates across multiple
– Administering WebSphere Portal.
– Troubleshooting WAS and WAS Portal issues.
– Researching and implementation of IBM Lotus Connections installation in stand-alone
and clustered environments.
– Involved in implementation of WI LDAP on clustered environments.
– Perform in scope product log file rotation, pruning, and archiving
– Execute changes off-hours.
– Maintain Operational Procedures documentation for middleware operations.
Linux Systems Administrator
– Responsible for user/access management.
– NFS setup across multiple servers.
– Responsible for network firewall, Apache security, IPTables, configuration and
troubleshooting, ..etc Linux (RHEL) OS on traditional and virtualized environment.
– Responsible for developing/debugging Shell scripts and SSH Key RSA Login
– zLinux servers/application tuning and automation.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET