Interaction Designer at Robusta
As a UX Designer, you will be daily contributing with your original ideas to our design thinking culture and establishing user experience standards. Delivering and executing user-centric concepts to your fellow Engineers is one of your core functions.
You will be part of a growing a creative team executing a variety of products and engaging a wide spectrum of audiences.
Here are some examples of how your day will go:
- Conducting user research and evaluating user feedback
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction and experience
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Presenting experience and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Experienced in testing user experiences with user analytics platforms & heatmaps
- Staying ahead of the game and up to date with the latest the field has to offer
- For Seniors: you will be supporting & mentoring juniors in your team
- You have a keen sense of sophisticated design and proactively working on user friendly experiences from creation till implementation. You love researching and exploring the newest trends. You bring positive vibes to the room and excellent communication skills.
- We are looking for the next mastermind with an analytical approach and a client’s /dream catcher who can reason with all stakeholders from Business Development to Engineers and Clients while conceptualizing out of complex information original ideas and leading user experiences with simplicity.
- You have the ability to absorb information, process it and produce ideas and solutions
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with different team members
- You have solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- You are familiar with several mediums & platforms standards form web, browsers to iOS and Android
- You are fluent in Sketch or XD, Invision or similar tools
- You are up to date with the latest user-centred designs and always to implement the best practices
- Nice to have: understanding the principles of coding for web and/or mobile app experience
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
There are no upcoming events at this time.