Inventory Admin at iFix
Location: New Cairo
-We are on the lookout for inventory manager to join our team of iFixers! We’ve been selected as one of the most promising Egyptian startups according to Forbes magazine and we’re proudly Egypt’s number 1 on-the-go smartphone repair service and are on our way to become Mena’s number 1.
· Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
· Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
· Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
· Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
· Processes and/or approves invoices for payment.
· Processes and documents return as required following established procedures.
· Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
· May serve as cashier and handle cash and cash-related payments.
· Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
· BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
· Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
· Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
· Database management skills.
· Ability to analyze and solve problems.
· Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
· Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
· Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills
Kindly Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
October 25 @ 5:00 pm - October 27 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 1, 2019 @ 8:00 am - April 15, 2020 @ 5:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 10:00 am - December 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 2, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - January 4, 2020 @ 10:00 pm EET