IT Cloud Monitoring Specialist at Orange
About the role
- In the context of cloud application support, cloud monitoring comes up as one of the corner stones of the quality of service for cloud applications.
- The IT Control tower team has a global view on all the Cloud-based applications’ monitoring platforms. They perform the end-to-end monitoring, validate and troubleshoot the alarms and help in identifying the root-cause of the problem. They also act as a link between the different entities during major crises.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the performance and the behavior of orange critical applications.
- Real time monitoring: incident detection and analysis, logging of the faults in the relevant.
- Tracking/Solving all monitoring incidents raised by servers’ owners.
- Perform technical escalations in line with our Fault Management policy
- Liaise with other relevant internal departments to ensure all incidents are managed properly
- Participate in Crisis Bridge in order to keep the business updated.
- Coordinate and circulate information between Service Desk , Level 2 support, crisis team and Analyst team
- Produce monthly applications availability and data reports (Key Performance Indicators)
- Degree in telecommunication and/or computer sciences engineering field
- 2+ years of experience in networks & telecommunications field and/or in an operational IT environment.
- Functional knowledge of Operating Systems + Cloud Computing Basics.
- Strong knowledge of Networks and Security
- Database administration (Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, MySQL)
- Good understanding of ITIL processes (ITIL Foundation)
- Skills & Qualifications:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management, and organizational skills
- Customer Oriented Attitude
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- Ability to work under pressure and multitasking
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Accountability, commitment and having a sense of urgency
- Team Spirit
- Strong problem solving and research skills
- Ability to work on out of business hours and/or in call basis
- Ability to work on 24*7 shift basis
- Fluent in both English and French is a must (spoken and written)
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Heliopolis & Nasr City
- Employer Type Multinational Company
January 8, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - February 12, 2021 @ 10:00 pm EET