IT Leader at Aramex
• Continuously support and address all country employees’ IT issues
• Follow up with local IT providers.
• Maintain a healthy IT environment on a daily basis as per aramex standards.
• Follow-up and ensure timely and accurate resolution of all employee Help desk.
• Assist Aramex clients upon setting up e-tools (CTS, EPOD, Integrations, etc.)
• Coordinate with direct manager on any new system deployment.
•Supervise and collaborate with the team to achieve its objectives
• Self-development and skill improvement
• Assist in setting KPIs to the direct reports; conduct annual performance
.• Coach, mentor and train new and existing IT executives.
• Facilitate the flow of information horizontally and vertically.
• Monitor the IT process execution within the station and implement department strategy to achieve IT station’s goal.
• Send new hardware/software requests to procurement department. • Create and manage user accounts and access permissions
. • set up workstations for new employees (software/hardware)
• Troubleshoot hardware/software and user account issues
• Manage data Backup schedules and physical backup media storage
• (including offsite keeping and sending to Infofort where applicable)
• Ensure implementation of software security, Anti-virus, latest patches
. • Monitor local servers health, link status for all country branches and call centre systems
• Monitor and handle GCS and resolve cases on daily basis.
• Maintain annual inventory of all IT related assets (hardware and software).
• Supervise and follow up on tasks given to external IT companies
• Monitor and operate all systems issues related to security, card access team, networking team, maintenance team, Queue system, Hoshan for Printers/Scanners
• Monitor, assist and test in developing software to ease procedures (COD System, Aramex Cashier system)
• Monitor that IT executives are following the set IT standards and baseline.
• Implement any new system roll-out on the country level.
• Adhere to company HSSE, compliance and sustainability corporate policies
- B. Sc computer science or engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Located in Dokki office and will move around all sites
- MCSA/CCNA (MCSE, CCNB is a plus)
- V. Good knowledge in VMware and virtual solutions (certification is a plus)
- V. Good knowledge with ITIL (Managing Helpdesk and Service delivery)
- V. Good knowledge in Backup Exec (veritas)
- Good knowledge in SQL server
- Good knowledge in Budgeting
- V. Good knowledge in Network designing, Documentations.
- V. Good knowledge in PowerShell and scripts
- SAP knowledge is a plus
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Dokki
- Employer Type Foreign Company
There are no upcoming events at this time.