IT License Management Consultant at Henkel
- Align the software license planning with service manager and maintain the corresponding planning on license cost center
- Monitor the software license ordering and invoicing process in cooperation with the service manager
- Maintain and update a software license cost planning file on product level
- Align, maintain, and update the preparation of cost center planning via SAP SLAM
- Perform quality checks on incoming invoices vs. the SAP purchasing orders in preparation of the approval process
- Execute quality gate for license charter for all licenses used within an IT product
- Support Service Manager with provider management for mid-tier software providers
- Act as the initial contact for any requests addressed to license management and maintain functional mailbox of the license management team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, or any relevant study
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably at a multinational
- Fluent English speaker; German is preferable
- Proficient user of MS Office applications
- Previous experience in financial management
- Effective communication skills to discuss topics physically and virtually
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.