IT Solutions Specialist – Digital & Analytics at Nestle
– Drive and Support power users/ super user networks on new IT advancements with Business Analytics.
– Support local business organizations/teams with guidance, advice and recommendations on digital Security to ensure best in class solutions and activities.
– Be responsible for compliant inventory and use of local digital assets (including Social Media Channels)
– Be familiar with the Digital Development Process and related existing DSU Services / Tools, workplace Groups, Partnerships
– Ensure compliance of local B2C solutions, systems and data to Nestle standards and policies.
– Ensure Businesses are provided with IT solutions and capabilities.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
– Minimum 3 years of experience
– BI Solutions experience in Power BI, SQL and SAP BO is required
– Certification in Power BI, SAP BO, SSIS, Azure is required
– Working experience on Phyton, PHP, MySQL is preferred
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET