Java Developer at Giza Systems
-BSC Computer Science/Computer Engineering
-Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts
-Good knowledge of DB design concepts
-Good knowledge of SQL
-Good knowledge of XML, JSON
-Good knowledge of Angular 5 and above
-Good knowledge of Webservices
-Knowledge of Hibernate or JPA
-Knowledge of SPRING
-Knowledge of web methods is a plus
-Willing to be located in Assuit
• Participate as a member of development team.
• Perform basic analysis of functional requirements.
• Complete code stubs prepared by more senior developers.
• Participate in code review.
• Prepare and executes Unit tests under supervision.
• Apply growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
• Utilize professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
• Exercise independent judgment within defined parameters.
• Develop expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Fresh Graduate (0 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
March 1 - March 2
March 8 @ 5:00 pm - March 12 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET