Junior Accountant at iFix
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- We are searching for a motivated Accountant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Accountant can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports.
- You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or QuickBooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- 1-2 years of accountant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or any related field
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
We’ve been selected as one of the most promising Egyptian startups according to Forbes magazine and we’re proudly Egypt’s number 1 on-the-go smartphone repair service and are on our way to become Mena’s number 1.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Startup Company
January 25 @ 3:00 pm - March 8 @ 8:00 pm EET
February 1 @ 5:00 pm - February 3 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 8 @ 5:00 pm - February 13 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 8 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm EET
March 1 - March 2