Junior Backend Developer at Digisay
- Punctuality, punctuality, punctuality!
- Knows the value of time and is able to manage his/her time effectively.
- Must be creative thinker, curios, and possess a strong desire to learn.
- Must be an analytical thinker, reliable, team worker and extremely organized.
- Must be ready to document everything in detail.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly accurate and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Follows rules and processes and actively engages in their improvement.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of PHP.
- Good knowledge of one or more backend frameworks: Laravel, CodeIgnitor, Zend etc.
- Experience with Front-End development is a plus.
- Experience working with version control systems such as SVN, BitBucket.
- Fair knowledge of backend design patterns, common interface frameworks and testing.
- Experience in building large and modular codebases.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Fresh Graduate (0 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.