Junior Data Scientist at Digisay
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Bachelor/Master in Computer science, communication engineering, electronics engineering, computational engineering etc.
- Has a strong background in coding and software development (Java, C++, etc.)
- Has a strong background in querying databases and using statistical computer languages (R, Python, etc.) (Proof of coding background through project portfolio is needed)
- Has Strong mathematical and statistical background (Proof of at least 3 math courses at the university is needed)
- Must have good understanding of machine/deep learning techniques and algorithms (SVM, Naive Bayes, Decision Forests, Neural Networks, etc.)
- Must be creative thinker, curios, and possess a strong desire to learn.
- Must be an analytical thinker, reliable, team worker and extremely organized (including documentation).
- Must be detail-oriented, highly accurate and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and stay organized.
- Must have Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating with the team.
- Is interested in building up knowledge in cloud computing, deep learning and big data.
- Follows rules and processes and actively engages in their improvement.
What we offer:
- We will offer you the chance to be the core of a new team and work on challenging tasks.
- We will offer you a competitive salary with bonuses based on performance.
- We will in invest in your training and development.
- We will give you a chance to learn and apply big data, and machine learning/deep learning in real-life scenarios.
Your daily tasks will be a combination of the following task classes:
Class A Tasks: Doing
- Analyze and synthesize data, interpret results and provide critical insight and working out recommendations.
- Develop data automation solutions.
- Manage large data across a variety of platforms.
- Maintain and extend knowledge of data visualizations and data management.
- Collaborate closely with strategists and management to develop research methodologies.
- Building and running a replicable and scalable research process for new business pitches to provide support for other business units.
- Anticipates obstacles and identifies a critical path for a project.
Class B Tasks: Thinking
- Adopt a clear systematic approach to complex issues (A leads to B leads to C leads to D).
- Analyses relationships between several parts of a problem or situation.
- Explain the influence of our past recommendations and hypothesize the potential impact of future changes.
- Asks a series of probing questions to get to the root of a problem.
- Explores obvious and known avenues thoroughly.
Class C Tasks: Learning
- Develop skills and a process to extract actionable behavioural insight from Web Analytics and channel specific datasets.
- Active involvement and interest in the other digital disciplines within the company such as SEO, paid search, paid social, display/programmatic and conversion rate optimization to achieve a singular view on digital marketing.
- Finds time to do things that matter the most.
- Makes specific changes and improvements to processes or own work to achieve more.
- Taking online courses in the field of advanced data analytics, deep learning, machine learning and AI.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Fresh Graduate (0 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.