Junior- Lawyer For Consumer Finance at CI Capital
- Conducting all procedures for establishing companies with regulatory authorities.
- Review all the contracts (facility agreements, loans agreements, services, technical)
- Keeping records of all pending cases.
- Keeping records of client and vendor contracts.
- Communicate with all regulatory authorities to amend/modify the commercial register as needed
- Preparing legal documents (General, Extraordinary Assembly Meetings and Board of Directors Reports)
- Preparing government reports as required by (FRA).
- Advising managers on regulatory and compliance matters
- Evaluating and investigating legal issues relating to proposed products
- Liaising the company for legal cases
- 1-3 years in the field of consumer finance/microfinance
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.