Junior PHP Developer at Mumm
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining the development as well as designing and further building the backbone & database of mumm to empower mumm cooks (food partners), delivery team and consumers.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Design, develop and implement solutions to user’s need and requirement.
- Maintain and managing existing source bases.
- Run tests and fix bugs.
- Participate in the design solution architecture under supervision of Technical Lead
- Following mumm standards and guidelines to improve coding skills & output quality.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science.
- 1-3 years of experience with Web development using PHP.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of MySQL, PHP.
- Good Knowledge of one or more MVC platforms (Symfony-Laravel) is a plus.
- Good knowledge of OOP.
- Basic Knowledge of connection with APIs.
- Passion for Learning
- Passion for Winning
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.