Lead, Data Analyst at Orange
Duties and responsibilities
- Running Decision Support processes through data analysis (Sales/Revenue/Cash-flow forecasting, Budgeting, Financial planning etc..).
- link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
- Identify data quality issues, recommending procedural and technical changes to improve productivity and data quality.
- The Data Analyst will be expected to stay current in Industry initiatives and organizations that impact the data covered.
- Confirm existing information and/or provide additional information when internal and external customers inquire about data discrepancies.
- Maintain daily and monthly statistics and metrics of client inquiries.
- Regulate financial statements and financial notes into standardized financial models.
- Bachelor’s degree, or advanced degree in Finance is preferred.
- 0 – 3 Years
Skills and abilities
- Fluent English both spoken and written.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex data & analytical reports .
- Knowledgeable about innovative approaches to manage data mining and reporting
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standard.
- Well-organized and self-directed individual and a team player.
- Prior audit participation experience is an asset
- Relevant hands-on experience with financial reporting.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience using corporate ERPs for running finance processes.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Fresh Graduate (0 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Employer Type Multinational Company
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET