Lead, ETL Developer at Orange
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the required development for DWH stake to achieve the targeted business needs which include model structure updates, ETL job load, PL layer jobs modification, up to the final output requirements.
- Analyze new business integration needs, fully understand the requirements and perform the required
- technical analysis to accommodate the new requirements
- Apply project management techniques within the scope of all DWH projects implementation.
- Use mathematical statistical algorithms using data mining techniques to enable our business users to better segment and understand customer behavior for more cost effective campaigns
- Responsible for capacity upgrades and system performance enhancement and maintenance with minimum possible interrupt time for business needs besides development for new integration or new services to launch.
- Implement the right controls to maintain the DWH quality as per the standard Specs and continuously update these quality control checks.
- Monitor and maintain error log tables and recovery processes.
- Set backup and recovery policies for sources snapshots and DWH database and responsible to ensure its applicability and operation.
- Monitor and tune performance in addition to the ability to diagnose and suggest tuning changes of database and SQL statements.
- Set all DWH database security and access level control policies.
- Work closely with DWH system analyst to ensure correct and consistent mapping criteria between sources and DWH databases.
- Coordinate with operation administrators (system and database) to ensure the best performance monitoring and tuning.
- Coordinate with operation to ensure source snapshots daily refreshment consistency and accuracy.
- Set security and user access policy and maintain its applicability for DWH and all related projects and interfaces.
- Assure quality throughout all DWH development activities.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering or computer science.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in ETL development and Data base development.
- working in Telecom DWH is a plus.
Skills and abilities
- Very good English both written & spoken.
- Excellent computer skills.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Employer Type Multinational Company
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET