Lead Planning Engineer at Alstom
Location: New Cairo
- Oversee the development of comprehensive, logic linked, project programmes for Cairo metro projects incorporating engineering documentation delivery planning, materials planning, and site activities planning.
- Continuously monitor the programmes prepared to accurately reflect progress.
- Identify critical paths and ensure action plans are developed and implemented to maximize project quality, cost and delivery objectives.
- Through accurate reporting on Work Package progress, ensure that all functional activity on the project is coordinated and ensure that problems and bottlenecks are anticipated and resolved in a timely manner to prevent negative impact on the project.
- Provide regular reports and feedback to management on project progress and critical issues.
- Organize and lead periodic Project Schedule Sessions,
- highlighting the gap between the actual and the baseline
- Provide sufficiently accurate data to enable the Work Package Managers and Project Managers to ensure that coordinated project activity complies with and delivers company financial and business targets on cash and project margins.
- Maintain the interface between Planning, Finance and Project Management and ensure that all project reporting is coordinated, robust, timely and accurate and that there is ‘one version of the truth’ at all times.
- Through active dialogue with Work Package Managers and the Project Manager, ensure that the project programmes will deliver customer and contractual requirements to time and cost.
- Ensure that regular project co-ordination meetings are conducted on the status of the project with specific reference to engineering activity, sourcing, quality, cost and delivery.
- Support the Planning Manager with business requests and auditing the programmes against the planning procedure / work instruction.
- Ensure all programmes under their control are updated and reviewed in line with the planning procedure / work instruction.
- Contribute to the return of experience (REX) and improvements, share of best practices
- 6-8 years’ extensive experience in planning and project management.
- Knowledge and experience of the Rail or Construction Industry.
- Extensive experience and expert knowledge of Primavera P6 and MS Planning Software.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and Supervise multiple sites in parallel
- Self-motivated, willing to learn new fields, and hard worker
- IT Skills: Experience in Primavera, MS Project
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint with solid presentation Skills.
- Good communication and build relationships skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Demonstrable people management skills and experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience of working in a business process environment with an emphasis on project delivery (Contractor side).
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company