Learning & Development Associate at PwC – KSA
Logistics and Reports
- Consolidate feedback from evaluations and produce relevant reports accordingly.
- Split the consolidated evaluation reports and send the evaluation reports to each instructor.
- Prepare summaries of tutor evaluations, with key recommendations for next season.
- Coordinate all details related to enrollment courses: full ownership of attendee list, printing, updating materials… etc.
- Coordinate and plan all training programs logistics, catering, and room set-up.
- Act as hotel/conference room liaison and provide onsite support at internal & external training events.
- Create and update completion reports and maintain defaulters’ sheets accordingly.
- Generate reports related to training records
- Review and control data needed for analysis, budgets, and forecasting.
- Assist in creating new budgets where needed.
- Prepare appropriate forms, correspondence, and records regarding course attendance, feedback on programs, instructors, etc.
- Document processes and procedures to streamline course coordination for consistency.
- Coordinate the participation of instructors for programs when necessary.
- Coordinate material production and inventory for assigned courses.
- Prepare and send advance material packages to participants.
- Track distribution of materials where appropriate.
- Manage WebEx sessions.
- Plan for training seasons and track the progress of action plan implementation.
- Issue warning letters for all defaulters who failed to complete mandatory trainings and send them by email.
- Allocate costs of the trainings conducted in hotels and split the expenses on attendees’ cost centers.
- Manage and review all Professional Qualifications membership applications and data for students and ensure alignment with LoS PQ policy.
Learning & Growth
- Support improvementsin the L&D department, specifically the increased delivery of standardised services.
- Look for areas of continuous improvement across the Learning & Development function.
- Promote collaboration, trust and improvement between team members and across the team.
- Work on specific projects related to L&D initiatives as assigned.
- Demonstrate a culture of continuous learning within the Learning & Development team and benchmark against best practices in the L&D industry and country specific
- Act as a key resource andliaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed.
- Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management is preferred
- 2-5 years
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of learning styles and techniques
- Knowledge of HR best practices and processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent team building and relationship building capabilities
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 2 @ 10:00 pm EET
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 7 @ 5:00 pm - February 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - February 25 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 10:00 pm EET