Live Operations Associate (Careem Bus) at Careem
Location: 6th of October
- Providing Care department with all knowledge, needed Updates, clarifying Bus process, and raising Captain’s and Customers submitted issues as follows:
- Updating Knowledge material with care department in synergy with the onboarding and the quality teams to contains all basic needs for agents to recognize the customer, Captain app and Bus solutions.
- Updating Care with our weekly marketing campaigns/offers (promo-codes) plus eligible users list.
- Providing Care tech updates as new versions of customer and Captain apps including the new added features in detail, new solutions versions, etc.
- Providing Care Weekly intercity updates (full schedule with Captain’s names, numbers, journeys times and bus type).
- Updating care with the new launched Lines and pricing changes.
- Updating care with all Bus processes regarding customers, captains and suppliers.
- Creating solutions for repetitive issues which affect our captains and customers satisfaction.
- Developing and maintaining standard operating procedures for common situations.
- Raising Captains and Customers issues to internal Bus team.
- Sorting and Quantifying daily received issues.
- Auditing on agent calls to figure out repetitive agent issues and working on solutions to better agent performance.
- conduct visits to care department on weekly basis.
- Process documentation.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
- Ability to connect small pieces of data and information with accuracy and focus
- Ability to convey information to another effectively and efficiently
- Customer service background (preferred)
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.