Maintenance Engineer at Lafarge
Location: Batch Plant
– Manage batch plant operators, drivers, pump operators, provide guidance & support in case any technical and maintenance problem arise
– Ensure following safety rules and procedures to maintain safe working environment and transfer safety culture for all employees and maintenance at the site in his shift.
– Ensure drivers and pump operators follow all safety rules outside the site to maintain safe environment and Brand Company’s image.
– Manage covering shift’s plan on daily basis by ensuring all stock material is available (Cement, add mixture, water, etc…) through feedback from the batch plant operator and the store keeper.
– Ensure maintaining customer satisfaction by implementing dispatch plan submitted by the Maintenance Manager.
– Revise quantity of concrete, pour type and location for every customer request to identify number of trucks required to ensure high customer satisfaction with no delays.
– Monitor truck drivers’ rate of trip while providing small margin of delay to ensure business continuity.
– Monitor pump operators’ rate of pour while providing small margin of delay to ensure business continuity.
– Identify any safety/operational related problems and ensure providing on the spot feedback to the Maintenance Manager.
-Education: Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
-Knowledge of Local Safety rules and regulations
-Excellent Computer Skills
-Experience: From 1-3 years experience, Construction or Readymix background
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.