Maintenance Leader at Edita
- Full supervision of maintenance operations through all shifts as well as solving all technical challenges.
1. Ensure efficiency & marinating of company’s lines and machines
2. Review and approve daily visual check of the machine according to the maintenance plan.
3. Prepare reports for breakdowns and minor stoppage times and causes.
4. Responsible for checking and receiving supplied spare parts for maintenance, etc. to be assured of its identical and required standards
5. Participate in the preparation of plans and preventive maintenance orders.
6. Ensure recording and analyzing breakdowns and apply the needed solutions to reduce it.
7. Supervises shifts distribution and issuing.
8. Preparation of the annual preventive maintenance plan.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical)
Experience: 5-7 year of experience in a similar field.
Languages: Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
MS Word Skills Advanced
MS Excel Skills Advanced
MS PowerPoint Advanced
MS Outlook Skills Advanced
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / 6th of October & Smart Village
- Employer Type Local Company
January 8, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - February 12, 2021 @ 10:00 pm EET