Maintenance Manager at Talaat Moustafa Group
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of Maintenance experience.
- Experience in hospitality is a plus.
- Overseas scheduled maintenance programs’ ensuring the periodic and preventive maintenance programs are falling into place for the entire facility of the club house for Madinaty’s Golf.
- Manages contracts and contracted services that pertain to the maintenance of the facility and grounds maintenance.
- Ensures that grounds maintenance is performed and kept to established standards.
- Oversees operation of mechanical and power equipment utilized in the maintenance of the facility.
- Coordinates exterior property cleaning and maintenance according to company’s standards.
- Implements policies and procedures for the Building Maintenance Department, including compliance of all company standards relating to quality of products and services.
- Responsible for interviewing, training, planning, assigning, evaluating performance, and rewarding of staff.
- Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.