Manager – People & Organisation at PwC – KSA
- Add value to our clients by helping them address complex people related issues, deliver on a sound HR strategy, achieve sustainable results and demonstrate real impact.
- Reporting to a People and Organisation Director or Partner lead cross-functional internal and client teams to develop and deliver strategic people and organisational change in challenging client environments and high-growth industries, with a particular focus on Organisational Change and Culture.
- Advise clients on strategic people-related matters and design solutions that can help transform clients’ organisations.
- Work closely with People and Organisation Directors and client teams to build strong relationships at all levels and act as the day-to-day project manager.
- Collaborate with senior PwC colleagues throughout the client assignment and take responsibility for developing junior colleagues through on-the-job coaching, knowledge sharing and consistent feedback.
- Be the team go-to-person for Organisational Change and Culture and maintain a keen interest in HR trends and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- Assist in creating and presenting winning proposals to support our clients in the UAE and broader Middle East.
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current regional and global economic and business trends.
- Whilst working in the People and Organisation team you will further build on your knowledge of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other People and Organisation experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in human capital management, of which a least 4 years will have been in a consulting environment ideally with one of the Big 4 firms, HR consulting companies or a global strategy house.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Proven experience of managing and delivering high-quality strategic engagements across multiple industries.
- Experience of building strong client relationships across multiple industries and geographies.
- In-depth understanding of strategic change management and communication activities, including but not limited to, conducting interviews and facilitating workshops with senior client leadership; developing new HR strategies and policies, processes and procedures to reflect new market challenges, economic impacts, technological changes, or competitive pressures.
- Strong interest and passion for developing, growing and leading a team through coaching and mentoring, as well as proactive knowledge sharing.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programmes Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 2 @ 10:00 pm EET
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 7 @ 5:00 pm - February 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - February 25 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 10:00 pm EET