Manager – Project Management Office at Dell
Location: New Cairo
- Requires standard office hours to support specific countries/customers within each country.
- Leads a team of Project Managers, responsible for daily coaching, project level assistance and resolving customer escalations.
- Comfort fielding inquiries from internal and external customers regarding project status or project escalations.
- Maintains a constant Customer Experience focus.
- Relationship builder with internal and external partners.
- Proactively identifies potential issues, drives resolution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvement.
- Builds and sustains effective communications with all stakeholders and cross-functional teams in an effort to maximize the customer experience.
- Works with Sales to increase Dell footprint within customer.
- Maintains a constant focus on cost management and revenue attainment.
- Able to comprehend the installation Statement of Service sold and articulate the service description/ project to the customer.
- Supports administrative activities for the team: project assignment, scheduling tool management, time and attendance, etc.
- Identifies opportunities for growth and innovation and facilitates internal process improvement.
- Provide regular business updates to Director.
- Ability to gain knowledge of Dell’s hardware and installation offers; Proven ability to learn and manage technical solution (compute, storage, network, and software) requirements in the construction and ongoing delivery of engagements
- Efficient use of Dell systems, tools and applications
- Fluency in English and one or several of the following languages: Italian, French, German, Dutch & Spanish (verbal and written) and effective at facilitating communication among team members with varied cultures, backgrounds, and areas of expertise
- Able to be onsite, provide tactical direction and serve the team as a point of escalation and expertise on each engagement.
- Ability to articulate messages clearly and concisely, while effectively facilitating communication among team members with varied cultures, backgrounds, and areas of expertise.
- Excellent Project Management skills with a passion for providing superior customer service.
- Experience working with European customers. Able to understand/relate to customer’s needs from different countries/ geographical areas.
- Works on abstract and complex problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables with minimal direction and able to propose viable solution.
- Ability to think independently and apply effective problem solving skills.
- Ability to reach project objectives while remaining within budget/time constraints.
- Able to engage in customer escalations, quickly understand project status, customer needs, identify required actions, and direct team on next steps.
- Ability to provide management with clear and concise performance updates
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize time and resources to meet customer service requirements
- Consistently project a positive and professional image
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Proficient with MS Excel and Outlook, and possess the ability to learn additional software programs
- 8+ years relevant work experience
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Employer Type Multinational Company
March 1 - March 2
March 8 @ 5:00 pm - March 12 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET