Marketing Category Manager at Beyti
- Develop Marketing Strategy and growth direction for assigned category / products
- Set brand objectives for product, price, distribution and advertising/promotion for the various brands.
- Design annual operating plan of marketing initiatives within set budgetary parameters
- Analyze and interpret data (qualitative and quantitative) that will add value and positive direction to the various brand objectives.
- Lead and manage projects for all category initiatives (marketing and innovation) through cross functional coordination
- Partner with commercial team and trade marketing to plan in-store merchandising and promotional activities.
- Manage overall category/brand profitability through clear pricing strategy and margin management techniques
- Manage A&M spending to be in line with plan through budgeting and monthly tracking.
- Ensure appropriate agency leadership and partner with them to execute consumer communication campaigns.
- Support monthly and annual demand planning process
- Experience in managing Research and Insights projects for the category / brand. As well as managing the relationship with research and insights partners.
- Track record in people management, development and coaching.
- 8-10 years’ experience in Marketing preferably FMCG
- Strong analytical skills – ability to interpret complex data and translate it into useful and actionable information
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate and negotiate effectively across all levels and all functions of the organization.
- Excellent communication / presentation skills and ability to communicate Senior Management, Suppliers, Agencies, etc…
- Excellent leadership skills to be able to lead agencies, suppliers, and cross functional teams
- Excellent project management skills covering product & process development within FMCG environment (including ability to succinctly define project aims, work to a defined timeline, communicate project progress to stakeholders
- Financial understanding of P&L, business case development, A&M management.
- Consumer, shopper and customer understanding (incl. insight generation, understanding route to market of brand.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.