Marketing & Sales Intelligence Analyst at Henkel
- Execute and support in market, client, and customer reporting as well as participate in basic or advanced data analysis activities in Marketing & Sales such as (non-exhaustive examples): • Market Share / Brand Management / Competitor / Customer analysis • Promotion / Market development / Launch Control / Sales Effectiveness analysis • Category / Channel / Pricing analysis • Client channel turnover / profitability
- Prepare ad-hoc reports that are used for decision making purposes by global process owners
- Support and cooperate in harmonization initiatives and migration projects
- Test and analyze necessary changes and advise on future steps in adherence with the guidelines of Henkel’s framework and the MSI (Marketing & Sales Intelligence) team
- Handle projects related to system enhancements and process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any relevant study
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent English Speaker
- Advanced in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- High level of data analytical skills as well as adequate communication and presentation capabilities
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.