Mechanical Engineer at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution
· Ensure that the planned maintenance activities are execute with the optimum standard and within the given duration
· Review machines performance and ensure accurate tracking of the major problems
· Anticipate and/or identify sources of problems, which appear during production process and take appropriate actions to ensure production process continuity and to improve the equipment’s efficiency.
· Following up any faults during the day, investigate in it, and make report updated and applying of preventive maintenance plan.
· Ensure that technical documentation is kept up to date in order to maintain the reliability of the information.
· Recommend spare parts requirements in order to ensure the availability and minimize the consumption.
· Accurate adjustment and fixes the major technical troubles in order to improve the quality of the product, to decrease reject rate and to improve the efficiency
· Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
· strong analysis and practical problem-solving abilities to improve designs
· creativity, innovation and attention to detail
· a high level of technical knowledge and mechanical skills
· A Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Greater Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
- Safety Engineer at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution
- Admin Coordinator at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution
- Sr. Network Engineer at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution
- Production Engineer at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution
- Sales Analysis & Routing Section Head at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution