Medical Science Liaison at AstraZeneca
- Deliver the AstraZeneca updated medical information to HCP’s through various communication ways and means .
- Work effectively and efficiently to ensure delivery of clinical studies that meet the quality, cost and time standards set for the study
- Provide monitoring services for studies ongoing and to ensure the completion of the study from receipt of outline to completion of final study report
- Effectively plan, conduct and complete assigned project work, providing timely and appropriate progress reports as required
- Participate in the training and development of team members through sharing of knowledge and coaching
- Safeguard patients and AstraZeneca by ensuring that adverse event reports are handled according to standards, procedures and legislation such that the business meets its legal, regulatory, professional and ethical obligations.
- Manage a process for the provision of named patient supplies in compliance with legal, regulatory, professional and ethical obligations.
- Identify, co-ordinate and integrate pharmacovigilance systems to comply with regulatory needs and AstraZeneca local and global standards
- Bachelor’s Degree and working towards a professional qualification (MD / PHD)
- Thorough knowledge or experience of the pharmaceutical industry and the area of field medical liaisons
- Ability to interact and manage a range of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to pharmaceutical sales and marketing
- Minimum 3 years of experience as MR within the pharmaceutical industry and at least 1 year as MSL ..
- Medical/ pharmaceutical/ scientific studies educational background.
- Medical experience.
- Excellent computer and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English language.
- Able to lead, mentor and coach others.
- Active, organized, planner and able to work with teams.
- Effective communication skills and training skills
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.