Medical Science Liaison at Sanofi
- Provide KOls with the necessary information and educational materials to discuss and safely prescribe medication to their patients and to ensure standardization of messaging transmitted within the medical community. The educational material may include, but is not limited to, clinical trial results, safety and efficacy data, educational updates specific to a therapeutic area, continuing medical education, and speaking opportunities.
- The educational perspective allows for the development of important networks with KOLs and decision makers to ensure a healthy product lifecycle.
- Conduct events such as advisory board meetings, speaker training, workshops and conferences.
- Share with the KOLs products’ information including scientific articles and recent guidelines.
- On reactive basis, responding to KOL queries about the off label use of Sanofi products.
- Obtain feedback that provides insight for physician initiated trials, clinical trial possibilities, educational platform development, safety, and compliance.
- Increase disease state awareness among KOLs in discussing the latest therapies and provide assistance in building knowledge specific to targeted disease pathways.
- Identify new and innovative medical findings in different regions which may result in the development of publications and providing unique data and insight to these respective regions.
- Through regular accessibility to diverse medical journals, encourages KOLs being updated to the recent publications and international guidelines and Update KOLs on press releases (New studies and partnerships).
- Support SANOFI speakers at scientific meetings through speaker briefings and preparing slides and presentations.
- Answer KOL queries through Q&As and Bibliographic searches
Ensuring Patients’ safety & compliance:
- Effectively communicate and distribute relevant educational materials, which enhance awareness within the healthcare community and prioritize the benefit for patients and aid in the enhancement of the practice of medicine. Emphasis is placed on existing data which supports the importance of establishing and maintaining national patient safety goals
- Ensure compliance to local & global pharmacovigilance reporting procedures & timelines
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor of Medicine is a Must
- Fluent English language.
- Computer knowledge.
- Communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Scientific knowledge of disease areas and products
- Scientific Credibility
- Clinical studies
- Scientific and Medical Intelligence
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
January 25 @ 3:00 pm - March 8 @ 8:00 pm EET
February 1 @ 5:00 pm - February 3 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 8 @ 5:00 pm - February 13 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 8 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm EET
March 1 - March 2