Mergers and Acquisition Manager – Consumer Products and Retail at EY – UAE
- Originate and deliver transaction ideas, identifying opportunities, opening and leveraging relationships
- Project manage the transactions, driving the transaction timetable, ensuring quality on client deliverables, as well as managing counterparties and other advisers to ensure transaction milestones are met
- Understanding the key business drivers as well as predicting, identifying, and managing key issues and risks through insights, factual conclusions and advice
- Lead, develop and counsel junior colleagues, share knowledge, and take an active role in the growth and development of the whole team
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree ideally in a finance related topic or similar from a reputable University
- At least 5 to 7 years’ experience in a M&A environment focussed on CPR sector, including experience playing a key role in executing transactions
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Strong communication, presentation & project management skills
- Proven ability to produce high quality and impactful professional documents for clients and internal use
- Flexibility to travel (approx. 25 to 75%).
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.