Monitoring and Evaluation officer at Toy Run For Sustainable Development
-Reporting to the operations director and working closely with the project manager, the Monitoring and Evaluation officer is responsible for the monitoring and evaluation systems for the project.
-He/she will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating activities, providing accountability and ensuring efficiency and success from the beginning to the end of projects.
-The officer will be responsible for establishing; modifying and monitoring Key performance indicators and record physical progress for the activities. In addition, he/she will play significant role in donor level reporting, data/information management, documentation of success stories and lesson learnt and capacity building of staff
- Education: Minimum University degree in social sciences, information management,
- Statistics or other closely related disciplines with additional training on M&E.
- Experience: At least 4 years of relevant work experience in program monitoring and evaluation preferably in the education field
- Computer Skills MS Office , High-level proficiency in Ms. Excel and quantitative analysis techniques such as SPSS, STATA, etc
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type NGO
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Heliopolis
- Employer Type NGO
- Social Media Specialist at Mawra Fayed’s Toy Run For Sustainable Development
- Administrative assistant at Toy Run For Sustainable Development
- Technical Advisor at Toy Run For Sustainable Development
- Project Coordinators at Toy Run For Sustainable Development
- Project Manager at Toy Run For Sustainable Development
January 25 @ 3:00 pm - March 8 @ 8:00 pm EET
February 1 @ 5:00 pm - February 3 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 8 @ 5:00 pm - February 13 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 8 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm EET
March 1 - March 2