Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at Flat6Labs
- Support all monitoring and evaluation initiatives for assigned programs including monitoring data quality and tracking the progress of program and startups’ activities.
- Coordinate the needs assessments and baseline surveys/data collection.
- Implement the framework and procedures for the monitoring and evaluation of program activities.
- Maintain the performance of existing management information systems and help identify potential modifications or resources.
- Assist in preparing performance monitoring plans, including developing and defining program indicators and sources of data, as well as annual reports and other program documents.
- Assist in designing, reviewing and testing monitoring and evaluation tools for reporting formats and data collection.
- Assist in developing and strengthening monitoring and evaluation procedures and methods for the assigned programs.
- Establish constant communication with all channels to ensure awareness on updates about program changes and progress, to support management in strategies and increase program performances and results.
- Periodically follow up on program and startups performance and update the identified key performance indicators documents with achievements.
- Monitor identified key performance indicators against actual achievements.
- Coordinate the implementation of periodic feedback procedures for the programs and startups.
- Organize, document and capture program progress properly.
- Support in creating and implementing program cycle evaluation reports.
- Assist in preparing periodical reports.
- 1-3 years of experience in Data Management/Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Information Management, Finance or other related field.
- Excellent English & Arabic language skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Presentations.
- Experience in data analysis and production of high quality reports with high ability of attention to detail.
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.